• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Our Daughter's wedding.

Started by Tess (Tassie D), March 22, 2009, 05:47:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tess (Tassie D)

Well it all went off without a hitch. It was a glorious day, very warm and all the girls got sunburnt.
Becky's Uncle Michael was the celebrant which was great. It was a wonderful, happy day and I've never seen Becky and Dean so happy.
Becky made a special dance for her and Craig with this song from Tim McGraw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9I5UV4VWCSk
So just the two of them danced to it and cried on each others shoulders. We were all crying.
Anyway here's a couple of photos.

The bridal party.

Craig & Becky's dance

The Bride & Groom.

Becky & Bethany

Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

kiska

kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Ausimax

Congratulations to your family and the happy couple. :hug:

Max.

PS: Make many copies of the photos, and keep them in different locations, Please! :knuppel:
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

cmpentecost

Congrats!  Thanks for sharing your photos.

Chris

Mhayes

Congratulations on a beautiful wedding! How about some pictures of the mother of the bride?

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

Candice

glennab

Tess, please wish the beautiful couple many, many years of love and happiness from us.  The wedding was lovely.  The only thing I didn't like was the damn song.  I'm sitting here crying like a baby.  How appropriate for a dad who's letting go of his baby girl. F**!!••@# country songs, anyway!  Sheesh!

I appreciate your sharing a bit of your very special day with us.  You may be on the other side of the world, but you're family, and some of your joy has spilled over onto Gulfport, Florida.  Thank you so much!

Many hugs

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Tess (Tassie D)

Thanks everyone. Yes they are very happy and have phoned me 3 times in 2 days while on their honeymoon lol.

Max there were 40 people at the wedding and every second one had a camera so different locations aren't a problem. I'll also be uploading them to my snapfish account for printing as well as burning them to cd.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Ausimax

That's one of the advantages of living in the digital age. Everybody seem to have a camera if they are at an event, so there is lots of backup.

The only photos we have of our wedding are one roll of film taken by one of the guests, and it was almost 30 years before they came across the roll of undeveloped film and had it printed to see what was on it, times change.

Hope you all had a great day, and have made a complete recovery. :D

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

Ratz

congratulations to the happy couple, Tess.
I was at my niece's wedding on the weekend and they are just such happy and emotional events.

Atlantis

Congrats to you and your (new) family. Must be strange to have your daughter leaving the nest for real.
The only way to get better is to figure out what I did wrong.

Deborahjc

It looks like a wonderful wedding.  Congratulations!

Deb

Tess (Tassie D)

Thanks everyone. Yes it was a beautiful day but I'm in no hurry to organise it again.
Max I only drank orange juice, it was an afternoon tea wedding. Mind you we still went through $600 of grog and soft drinks.
Becky hasn't lived at home for about 4 years now since she got her own place so nothing really changes. I still see and hear from her more now than when she lived here lol.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

jneil2

Lovely, Tess.  Thanks for sharing.

Jan

Hannie

Tess, the expression on Bethany's face is worth a thousand words!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]