• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

A Note of Thanks in Advance

Started by Mhayes, August 25, 2008, 11:33:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhayes

Hi Everyone,

Today I received an email from Sharon Westerfelt inquiring about her photos from the Coffeyville, KS flood of last year. If you recall, she is the one who had taken her Dad's photos to copy with the hopes of having them on a CD for the family members to share. The flood came and the photos she brought to have restored were all that was left. I emailed back to tell her that we are coming close to getting her photos done with only 3 remaining in my gallery. There are a few out, but I did manage to do a screen shot of all her photos that have been restored. Here is her reply:

QuoteOh thank you! I cannot begin to express my appreciation!!! I could not bear the thought of my Dad never being able to see my Mother's face again. He turned 85 in July and Mom has been gone since 1994. Your volunteers will have make our entire family very grateful for the service you have provided.

Thank You,
Sharon Westervelt

If any of you are ready for a photo, take a look at those three remaining photos. With her Dad being 85, I would like to get these out as soon as possible. Thanks.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Margie, what a touching note!  I hope that the other Westervelt photos will be picked from your gallery soon so Mr. Westervelt will still have time to enjoy them!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

kiska

Margie, maybe you could pick out 2-3 of Mom and we can send those on????
kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Mhayes

Good idea Kiska. I may see if we might be able to send all of the finished ones off as well. Thanks Hannie and Glenna for taking the last 2 of the 3 remaining and I am going for the 3rd.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]